- This event has passed.
Book Discussion – Customer Service
September 23 @ 8:00 am - 10:00 am
Mark your calendars! On Wednesday, September 23rd, we will be hosting a special WIN Event. It will be moderated and broadcast live via Zoom, right to your own personal device.
You will have interactive opportunities to connect with fellow WIN members. All you’ll need is your personal device, the Zoom app, and a desire to commit to personal and professional growth and learning with an element of fun and interaction. We’ve shared some helpful Zoom Etiquette and Tips to make this a great experience for everyone.
Join fellow WIN Members for an exciting morning:
8:00 am – 8:30 am Virtual Networking & Introductions
8:30 am – 9:50 am Interactive “Customer Service” Themed “Book Review”
9:50 am – 10:00 am Thank You’s, Announcements, and Close
Here’s the Details:
The WIN Education Committee has selected:
The Cult of the Customer by Shep Hyken – 5* Reviews
Just follow the steps below:
To Read the Book OR To Listen to an Audio Version of the Book:
1) Go To Amazon Today and Place An Order If You Want to Purchase The Cult of the Customer by Shep Hyken, (Second Edition Printed 2020). 268 pages.
2) Choose from the following options:
- $29.99/Audio CD Barnes & Noble
3) Save Your Receipt! WIN will provide a $10 reimbursement. Each WIN Member who purchases The Cult of the Customer will have the opportunity to receive $10 from the WIN Education Committee for the purchase.
4) Give Your Receipt to Rosey Madulara by 9/30/2020. WIN Members will need to contact Rosey, then go to Inland bank with the receipt. Rosey will take the receipt and provide WIN members with $10 Cash.
To Listen to Shep Hyken Speeches on Customer Service or Watch Videos at No Cost:
1) Go To YouTube https://www.youtube.com/c/ShepHykenSpeaker
- 6 short videos
- 32 minute video on A+ Customer Service
- 26 minute video on Amazing Customer Service.
Start reading or listening by August 15. Plan to finish by September 15th.